The hardest part to be I, it is to be me!!

Posted by Jota | Posted in | Posted on 14:46



Maybe, I am who not prepared for the world.
It is hard to fight with me,
when all the possible solutions are not the favorable ones.
I could not tell you, why I flee and I hide form the happiness.
Do not get me wrong, I do not hate a race, only that no longer,
I desire to follow with this, you do not know what is to give to battke reason,
the feelings acts, but finally the thoughts prevail.
I have stopped questioning me why i am different frpm the others.
I see that it is impossible t escape from my sensitive side,
it is like denying my existence,
only that i would have wished not to be the great person whe everybody wants.
The great battle between the good and the evil,
has a new beginning, but the end already is known.

Comments (0)